Suneel Mamadapur is an artist/designer, and teacher, whose work focuses on relationships of power and difference in visual, social, and political cultures. he is an Associate Professor in Printmaking, Department of fine arts, he is a painter, printmaker collaborator in many of site-specific practices whose work explores landscapes of power, desire, and the narratives made through them.
- 2001 – 2002- Post Experience Program (Sponsored by the Commonwealth Foundation) in GLASGOW Print studio. Scotland U. K
- 2000– Post Diploma in Graphic’s Arts in Faculty of fine Arts. M S .University of Baroda, India
- 1997- Diploma in painting at KEN school of art Bangalore
- 2010- “ Cognitive Dissonance” Palette Art Gallery, Delhi
- 2007- “Desert of the present” at Art Musings, Mumbai
- 2006- “ Song of the abandoned road” Palette Art Gallery, Delhi
- 2002- Gallery III in GLASGOW (U.K.) sponsored by Common Wealth Foundation, London.
- 2010 ‘Dali’s Elephant’ aicon gallery London.
- 2008-“Live wires” Visual Arts Center Kennedy Road, Hong Kong.
- 2006-“Nomenclature 2 Who’s who” Red Earth Gallery, Baroda.
- 2004-International Bharath Bhavan, Biennial, Bhopal, India
- 2002-Glassgow Art Fair, U.K
- 2002-Thi Pai International Art Biennial. Japan
- 2002-“Voices against Violence” Group Exhibition, Baroda.
- 2002-“Don’t ask me Why” Group Exhibition, Nazar Art Gallery, Baroda
Grants & Awards-
- 2002-“45th National Academy Award “, Lalit Kala Academy, New Delhi
- 2003 Camlin Art Foundation 5th Southern Region at Bangalore
- 2001- K.K. HEBAR Art Foundation Scholarship. Karnataka
- 2001—-ARNAWAJ Arts Foundations Scholarship, Karnataka
- 1999 to 2001–Human Resource Development Research Grants
- 1998- Bombay Art Society’s 106th All India Annual Art Exhibition